Catalog Search Results
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis is a classic masterpiece of religious satire that entertains readers with its sly and ironic portrayal of human life and foibles from the vantage point of Screwtape, a highly placed assistant to "Our Father Below." At once wildly comic, deadly serious, and strikingly original, C.S. Lewis's The Screwtape Letters is the most engaging account of temptation—and triumph over it—ever written....
2) Girl, wash your face: stop believing the lies about who you are so you can become who you were meant to be
In the classic Mere Christianity, C.S. Lewis, the most important writer of the 20th century, explores the common ground upon which all of those of Christian faith stand together. Bringing together Lewis' legendary broadcast talks during World War Two from his three previous books The Case for Christianity, Christian Behavior, and Beyond Personality, Mere Christianity provides an unequaled opportunity for believers and nonbelievers alike to hear...
8) I guess I haven't learned that yet: discovering new ways of living when the old ways stop working
9) How happiness happens: finding lasting joy in a world of comparison, disappointment, and unmet expectations
12) It's not supposed to be this way: finding unexpected strength when disappointments leave you shattered
If you're ready to conquer stress and embrace the peace that your soul longs for, New York Times bestseller Rhythms of Renewal is your new go-to guide to transforming your life, one day at a time. Join Rebekah Lyons as she invites you to trade your anxiety for the vibrant life you were meant to live through four profound rhythms: rest, restore, connect, and create.
As a society, we are in...
17) The harbinger
19) Kid's Bible CEV
20) Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess: 5 Simple, Scientifically Proven Steps to Reduce Anxiety, Stress, and Toxic Thinking
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Try our Materials Request Service. Submit Request