Catalog Search Results
1) Girl, wash your face: stop believing the lies about who you are so you can become who you were meant to be
A New York Times bestseller.
"My life was a complete mess, and God bless all of it. Because it's in the messes where we learn the most—as long as we slow down enough to realize what God is trying to show us."
Suddenly in the spotlight, twenty-four-year-old Hannah Brown realized that she wasn't sure what she wanted. After years of competing in beauty pageants, and then starring on The Bachelorette...
7) Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess: 5 Simple, Scientifically Proven Steps to Reduce Anxiety, Stress, and Toxic Thinking
8) How happiness happens: finding lasting joy in a world of comparison, disappointment, and unmet expectations
10) It's not supposed to be this way: finding unexpected strength when disappointments leave you shattered
Do you ever feel like Jesus couldn't possibly know what you are going through? He's the God of the universe after all! Does he really know your daily struggles? The good news is: he does.
For thirty-three years Jesus felt everything you have ever felt: weakness, weariness, sadness, rejection. His feet got tired and his head ached. He was tempted and his strength was tested. And you know why? Because in becoming human, Jesus...
New York Times Bestseller
"A touching series of essays in which Evans, with Chu's invisible pen, explores how one might find a path forward in Christianity beyond conservative evangelicalism" -Eliza Griswold, The New Yorker
"Evans died at 37, but a beautiful new book captures her brave outlook. . . . I could not help but notice the poetry in Evans's prose. . . . What readers...
15) Forgiving what you can't forget: discover how to move on, make peace with painful memories, and create a life that's beautiful again
18) I'll Start Again Monday: Break the Cycle of Unhealthy Eating Habits With Lasting Spiritual Satisfaction
*I'll Start Again Monday is a newly revised and condensed version of Lysa's bestseller Made to Crave.*
Have healthy eating plans left you feeling defeated? Based on her bestseller Made to Crave, Lysa TerKeurst offers a new perspective to all those stuck in the cycle of losing weight and then gaining it back, equipping you with the deeper spiritual and emotional motivation you need...
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Try our Materials Request Service. Submit Request